As part of our company ethos, we believe that inclusion and diversity in the workplace are crucial to fostering a culture where a mix of people can come to work feeling comfortable and confident to be themselves. Committing to inclusion and diversity ensures that people are able to deliver work they can be proud of, all the while feeling respected, valued, and, importantly, that they are adding value and can take pride in their day-to-day work. From its inception, our people have been at the heart of everything Launchpad Research stands for and instrumental in the services we deliver.
Inclusion encompasses diversity and equality to ensure fair treatment for all. Thus, Launchpad Research Ltd is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce to foster personal and business growth. Our aim is to ensure that Launchpad Research’s workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society. We strive to create a working culture in which each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
The company abides by the guidelines set out in the Equality Act 2010. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. The principles of our Equality & Diversity Policy state:
- All employees, whether part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect.
- Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential
Quite simply, we wouldn’t be the agency we are, 20 years on from opening our doors, without our people. We value them above all else and will continue to do so.
That is why we are committed to the Market Research Society Pledge. This pledge encourages Market Research firms that gather insight into human behaviour and society to represent the world they serve. To this end, MRS invites firms to create inclusive environments where the only barriers to progress are personal choice and professional competence.
The pledge has 5 significant points to commit to:
- To gather, and where appropriate, publish pay statistics annually and where it is found, dismantle pay discrimination based on gender and ethnicity.
- Work towards ensuring our staff are representative of the full diversity of our business locations.
- Work towards the achievement of appropriate government targets for the representation of women and minority ethnic groups at senior management and board level.
- Improve the recruitment of a representative intake with initiatives such as ending unpaid internships and supporting school, university and apprenticeship programmes.
- Creating safe places to work for all through accessible environments and training staff to recognise those who need help for stress or mental health.
A recent achievement for Launchpad Research, of which we are very proud, was to be ranked #51 in JP Morgan’s Top 22 Female Powered Businesses.
We will continue to strive to deliver on our pledge!