We are looking for a methodical Data Executive to manage online surveys and collate research data for exciting and interesting research projects. You will provide support to the Research Team to ensure quality data collection and processing across the business.
Using your strong data & analytical skills, you will deliver data that focuses mainly on consumer, shopper and product research to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Develop competencies in the day to day set up and management of live surveys to collate research data
- Data check, clean and deliver data to spec
- Adhere to efficient and secure procedures for data handling
- Support others in the daily use of data and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Troubleshoot data-related, device & data collection issues
- Support all projects which require Data Team input across the business
- Report directly to the Data Manager
This is a full time entry level position that requires the candidate to be self motivated, passionate about data and have exceptional attention to detail. More specifically we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- Ideally be educated to degree level with some mathematical related experience
- Be flexible, with the ability to work autonomously as well as across teams to build knowledge
- Have solid numerical, organisational and analytical skills
- Be proficient in Excel
- Have a strong work ethic and able to work to deadlines, with a strong attention to detail
- Possess a genuine desire to learn more about the market research sector
- Be self motivated – due to working mostly remotely, but as part of a team & independently
Salary & Benefits
Launchpad Research operates a hybrid working policy which means flexible working with time split working between home and office according to the nature and requirements of the role. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Salary from £20,000 per annum
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment (mix of home & office working at present)
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Birthday gift on your birthday!
- Flat organisational structure
- Work / life balance
- Great, passionate colleagues
At Launchpad we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and seek to grow the business to provide opportunities to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a CV and cover letter, written in English will be considered. Due to the large volume of applications, unresponsive applicants and incomplete applications will be rejected. Only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-4 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.
Application Deadline: 7th September 2022