With the easing of lockdown in the UK, Launchpad Research are thrilled to be able to conduct Central Location Tests again and had an amazing turnout for our first sensory hall test since early 2020.
The stringent procedures and organisational processes we have in place ensure CLTs are conducted in accordance with MRS & Government guidelines, and seek to ensure good respondent attendance.
Steps introduced to ensure Launchpad CLTs are conducted in a safe environment include:
1. All interviewers are required to conduct a lateral flow test and send results to our Field Manager the day before the hall test
2. Pre -recruited respondents. This is to ensure 2 stage health assessments can be implemented, including Covid screener questions and a separate health assessment the day before attending the hall.
3. Specially selected venues that enable:
- 2 metre social distancing rule to be applied
- Floor markings to visualise the 2-metre distance rule
- A 1-way system in/out the venue
- Good ventilation, with natural airflow circulation
4. Provision of masks & sanitisation stations positioned at each table and on entrance to the hall. Stations are wiped down & sanitised between each interview
5. Limiting the amount of people in the venue at one time. Respondents receive scheduled appointments and advised to arrive 5 minutes prior to their allocated time. Entry to the venue is supervised.
6. Digitising as many elements of the process as possible, such as CAPI enabled surveys, digital stimuli, incentives, incentive receipts etc.
7. Advising on the best way for clients to prepare samples to limit the risk of cross-contamination through handling
8. Recommending the number of samples to be tested by individuals to achieve the most optimum results
If you would like to discuss the best way to run Central Location Tests under Covid-19 restrictions, please email email@example.com