We are looking for a versatile Office Manager that thrives in a busy research environment. In addition to managing all aspects of the office, you will be involved in key aspects of project delivery by supporting the Field Manager on all elements of fieldwork & the Research Team on aspects of project execution relating to field and operation activities.
Using your strong organisational & prioritisation skills, you will take ownership of the day to day office management & play a key role in ensuring projects are delivered on schedule. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who has the capability to:
- Manage an office environment including front of house duties, telephone calls, post & couriers
- Management of external suppliers e.g. cleaners, water, fire alarms, intruder alarms, confidential waste, printers (maintenance/ purchase) etc
- Manage all aspects of Health & Safety & Fire Regulations
- Provide administrative support to the Field & Operations Team & Research Team in the preparation of project-related materials & handling interview queries (project or technical-related)
- Keep up to speed on live projects and participate in project meetings as required
- Develop competencies in all project and procedural technology and software introduced by Launchpad relevant to role (for example software on tablets, client-specific software etc)
- Lead on research project-related delivery, storage, labelling, postage & packing of test products to and from respondents/interviewers/venues
The position requires the candidate to be self-motivated, have the ability to work to tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail. More specifically we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
Ability to demonstrate exceptional organisational skills and capability to prioritise workload
Good knowledge of Excel & MS Office and can demonstrate general IT competencies
Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated – must be able to work independently, but also a team player
- Have strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude to working under pressure in a varied role
Salary & Benefits
Launchpad is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
Annual performance-based bonus
Employer contributory pension scheme
High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
Open, communicative work environment (mix of home & office working at present)
Free weekly yoga sessions
Birthday gift on your birthday!
Flat organisational structure
Great, passionate colleagues
At Launchpad we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and seek to grow the business to provide opportunities to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a CV and cover letter, written in English will be considered. Due to the large volume of applications, unresponsive applicants and incomplete applications will be rejected. Only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-4 weeks from application). Thank you for your understanding.