Here at Launchpad we’ve been thinking of ways to help you get answers quickly and economically, maximising every bit of your budget to tackle your burning questions!
Cue our brand new Omnibus Survey.
What is an Omnibus Survey?
An Omnibus Survey allows clients just like you to purchase a set number of questions within a larger survey which will cover a variety of different topics. Normally an Omnibus is asked to a set number of respondents, on a nationally (in our case, UK) representative basis.
Why take part in an Omnibus Survey?
- Questions are asked to a UK nationally respresentative audience
- Research overheads are shared between all participants making this an economical way of answering your business-critical questions
- Ask key questions month on month to track shifts in trends / behaviour without the cost of a full tracker survey
- Quick and easy to set up; share your questions or your goals and we’ll take care of the rest
The Launchpad Omnibus Survey Audience:
- 500 respondents
- UK nationally representative sample based on:
- Sexual Orientation
Launchpad Omnibus Timings:
- A fresh Omnibus will run every 2 months
- Choose which omnibus you’d like to take part in
- Dates up to March 2024:
- Omnibus 1:
- Questions by Friday 22 September 2023
- Survey launch – Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Omnibus 2:
- Questions by Friday 24 November 2023
- Survey launch – Wednesday 29 November 2023
- Omnibus 3:
- Questions by Wednesday 24 January 2024
- Survey launch – Monday 29 January 2024
- Omnibus 4:
- Questions by Friday 22 March 2024
- Survey launch – Wednesday 27 March 2024
- Omnibus 1:
The Best Part:
The price! For a limited time only, we’re offering you the chance to join our Omnibus survey for just £60 per question, or £100 for two.